Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:43:55 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

wrote:
In message
tony sayer wrote:

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon scribeth thus

U vandal or was this a ligit experiment..

Was about ten at the time, so a bit of both
Curious minds and all that.

Well it was just pennies on the line for us under steamers, but there
were some trees near the lines and on one of them we'd climb and jump
from branch to branch some 50-60 feet above ground level and got away
with it !..

Yoof of today got no bottle at all!, why they just sit inside playin
away on their computers and x-box's and wii's !....
--
Tony Sayer

We used to make knives from 6inch nails, a couple of hundred tons
of steam locomotive made them so flat you just needed to file an
edge to get a sharp blade.
We used to jump onto the guards van at rear and climb electricity
pylons.

Another scary dare was to lie in a tunnel (between the tunnel wall
and track) when the steam engine came thundering through.

Mad yoofs indeed.

We used to eat After Eight Mints at 7 o'clock so there.

GMT or BST?
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.