Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Cellular to Wired Home Phone

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:45:30 -0400, Hipupchuck
wrote:

JIMMIE wrote:
I was told that there was a cellular device you can plug into your
home phone wiring and it makes all you regular wired phones work
through the cell system. I have never heard of it before and havent
been able to find anything on Google. What do you call the thing?

Jimmie

Why bother? Just use the cell phone.

To me, the main advantage of home phone is that you can have several
of them. If your cell phone has bluetooth, look at this:
http://www.amazon.com/Intellitouch-I...58875&sr =1-1
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov