Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Uncuttable phone wires?

On Jun 12, 1:57*pm, Zephyr wrote:
On Jun 12, 1:23*pm, WhiteTea77581 wrote:

On Jun 12, 11:06*am, "gilb" wrote:

"Bill J." wrote in message

On Jun 12, 11:48 am, LouB wrote:

Bill J. wrote:
Is there an acceptable (legally and to the phone company) way to
install phone wires and exterior service box such that one's phone
service cannot be easily disconnected by burglars, etc. without(at a
minimum) noisy methods and tools?

The device you need is called a Cell Phone:-))

Lou
If you're going to make up a different question to the one I asked and
answer the made-up question instead of mine, then why bother posting
in this thread at all? Also, your answer was not helpful in any way, I
am still looking for an answer which is.

I also find it rather tedious when asking a specific question to get a
"funny\cridical" answer rather than a genuine reply to my issue. But many in
usenet seem to have little self control over the manner in which they resond
and I don't expect anything to change soon.

You are right. Maybe they did not grow up or have some anger issues.

I usually don't respond to those posts.

Take care,
* * * * * * * * Andy

me too,

btw, *I think the OP needs to stop being paranoid.- Hide quoted text -

btw, I think the OP needs to stop being paranoid

Now I get to defend the OP.

How do you know that these phone lines aren't for the alarm system at
a business or storage facility in a neighborhood where the crime rate
is higher than one would like?

There could very well be a valid reason why a more robust
infrastructure is required, but where enough noise would raise
suspicions and therefore investigation.