Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default DTV

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:42:07 -0700, Larry Caldwell
wrote:

In article ,
(Ed Pawlowski) says...
How many people will flip the switch tomorrow morning and wonder why the TV
does not work?

Nobody told me! Next week will probably be a sales boon for the TV stores
too.

When did they pass a law that everybody has to have TV? I can easily
believe that most of the households that haven't converted don't WANT to
convert, or have nothing to convert.

For that matter, there was never any broadcast TV at my house, so
nothing has changed.

Very few people around depend on TV from an antenna, although I do
know a couple who do (those have already got converters, and are
watching 7.2 [the continuous weather channel]).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov