Posted to alt.home.repair
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

The Daring Dufas wrote:
RB wrote:
George Jetson wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
Bozo wrote:

On Jun 10, 7:51 pm, Oren wrote:

Will they use a tele-promter?

I wonder what those irrational Bush haters would have said if W. had
relied on one of those things even for events that are expected to be
spontaneous. But the propaganda machine is oiled and tuned and we'll
be lucky to be getting even a remotely reasonable facsimile of the
truth by the end of Barack's first, and God willing, last term.
Everything this guy says is shrouded in the Move-On mist. He makes
the Clintons look like amateurs.

Yeah, good point, using a teleprompter is waaaay more serious than
starting a war on false pretenses.

Somewhere in texas a small village is going to get its idiot back,
God help them.

That village in Kenya is still one idiot short

Watch it, Kenyans are great folks, we have a lot of them
around here and you couldn't have a better neighbor.

No argument there, I've know a few as well.
And all of them proudly acknowledged their country of birth.