Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

The Daring Dufas wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
That village in Kenya is still one idiot short
Watch it, Kenyans are great folks, we have a lot of them
around here and you couldn't have a better neighbor.

The difference is they're all here because they're not all there.

I'm going to the clinic today and the therapist who
will be changing the pressure bandage on my leg is
a wonderful gal from Kenya. All of the *REAL*
Africans I've met were wonderful people. When I tell
someone that there are a lot of Africans in Birmingham,
I get funny looks.

Yep. Here's a test you can pull on them: "What is your best guess of the
percentage of the London population being African-American?"

(Make your guess, then scroll down)

Virtually zero. Blacks in London would properly be called "African-Anglos."

My internist is of Vietnamese heritage. A couple of years ago, I asked him
if he was Catholic - many Vietnamese are Catholic and, had he answered in
the affirmative, I was going to congratulate him on the elevation of a new
Pontiff.

He said: "To tell the truth, it depends on the girl I'm dating at the time."

The man had been Americanized.