Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

On Jun 11, 1:59*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:36:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 11, 12:16*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:04:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Excuse me, but I think
it's important that we not re-write history.

Then it is your duty to stop immediately!

""Saddam, as evil as he was, was also a major foe of Bin Laden, and
was
doing a better job then we have at containing him"

In other words, you have no reference for the above foolish claim.

Believe what you like. I'd invite you to think what you'd like, but I
know that's impossible.

No, I believe what is shown to be FACT. You're the one running
around spouting nonsense, and when challenged, can't back it up with
any reference. So, it is YOU, not I that chooses to believe just what
you like, regardless of how bogus it is.