Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Tile cement question?

"Bolted" wrote in message
On 11 June, 15:46, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
What made you read all this rather than just asking the tile supplier?
Or reading a 'how to' leaflet in a DIY store? They all sell large tiles
these days.

Arf. I like to find out what people who know what they are doing
think. Not what the ill-informed think.

Is that directed at me ? If so, I suggest that you read the headers as to
who posted what, a little more carefully ... I have actually said nothing
to you, that wasn't polite, and didn't reflect real life experience, gained
over many years of - well - real life really ...

It was you who threw the word "bodger" in my direction, as I recall.

Arfa