Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default GFI wiring problem

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Jun 11, 10:47*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*RB wrote:
That's the complete list. *I'm pretty much at the Weird Coincidence
theory.

I'm not there yet. You did some wiring. You shorted the hot and the
neutral. Now you have problems. I'm guessing they're related, and that
you just haven't found the relation, yet.

A few years ago, a private pilot and his wife are out for a little plane
ride. She is not a pilot and knows nothing about her environment. She
gets a little cold, and reaches out to close the fresh air vent. The
plane immediately loses power, and the pilot executes an off-field
landing. The plane is damaged but the couple is unhurt. The fresh air
vent control turns out to be the throttle.

Are they still married?

Nah. He's now a widower. She fell out of the plane, mysteriously, on the
first ride after they got the plane repaired ...