Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
That village in Kenya is still one idiot short

Watch it, Kenyans are great folks, we have a lot of them
around here and you couldn't have a better neighbor.

The difference is they're all here because they're not all there.

I'm going to the clinic today and the therapist who
will be changing the pressure bandage on my leg is
a wonderful gal from Kenya. All of the *REAL*
Africans I've met were wonderful people. When I tell
someone that there are a lot of Africans in Birmingham,
I get funny looks.

TDD