Upscale

Default Price of Batteries

I just had two batteries for my 10 year old Milwaukee cordless rebuilt. Cost
me $60 each (Canadian) but it was far cheaper than buying new ones. Drill
works great. It had been so long since the batteries had held a charge that
I'd all but given up on the drill. Now, it's all I'm using again.

"Gary Dean" wrote in message
I'll keep this short. I live in UK. I have a cordless Bosch 24v combie
drill. Gets heavy daily use. 3 years old, batteries no longer hold
charge. Searched internet for UK suppliers of replacement batteries. I
need 2. Best price - £120 each - check my maths, that makes £240 for two