Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default non-toxic waterproof ply

In article ,
"dennis@home" writes:
BTW I used some chipboard to make some temporary shelves in an aviary.
They only needed to last a bit so I wasn't worried.
I chucked them in March after being out in the weather for three years and
they were still sound.
I have no idea where I got the stuff but it must be all resin.

The bathroom grade chipboard is like that.
When I moved in, a block wall was soaking (shower leak), and the
skirting and carpet grippers in next room all rotten, and thus
presumably like that for years. The chipboard floor on which the
wall was standing had a large wet patch and larger stained area,
but that's all still rock solid.

--
Andrew Gabriel