Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default Battery Shelf Life (now solicitors)

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:39:16 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

One of my favorites is a comic I know from church. He says
he had one phone guy going for a while. Said he was cripple,
and fell out of his wheel chair on the way to the phone
cause his Mom was supposed to call from the hospital. I
forget all the details, but it was good.

Nothing like pepper spray for solicitors.

For the telephone calls, if I accidentally answer them, I like
to respond with

YOU are the 10th caller and you have won a free dance lesson
at Author Murray's dance studio.