Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_2_] Steve Turner[_2_] is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Jack Stein" wrote in message

Motzarella doesn't carry ANY binaries. If you need binaries you must pay.

Yes and no. They carry one of the binaries groups I frequent, but have only
the text postings, no binaries postings

For the past 36 hours I've run both the giganews and the teranews groups and
both have had equal numbers of posts, but I have problems replying to the
teranews at times. Maybe their pay servers are better. .

I'm using motzarella right now and it's working fine, and the
performance is almost as good as AT&T's servers. I just tried accessing
the public.teranews.com server (free, unlimited, binaries, but no
posting, and download speeds are capped) and it's not responding (nor is
their unlimited.teranews.com server). Their free.teranews.com server
responds, but of course I haven't established an account with them so I
can access it. That coupled with your comment about having troubles
posting doesn't make me want to give them any money...

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.