Posted to rec.woodworking
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

In article
"Ed Pawlowski" writes:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.. .
"Len" wrote:

Looks like this is it for me, unless I can find another news server.

Can you get Verizon?

Lew

Verizon is terrible as far as the groups it carries. No alt or binaries.
I just signed up for Giganews at $3 a month. www.giganews.com

I'm with giganews as well, same rate.

The odd-timing thing is that I had closed (technically, scheduled
for closing) my giganews account about 2 weeks ago as part of
trimming my spending. Then the AT&T posting came through. So I
switched giganews to the low-volume setting instead of the unlimited
that I had been using.

--
| Stories of tortures used by debauchers
Drew Lawson | lurid, licentious and vile