Scott Tuttle

Default Price of Batteries

I buy the Harbor Freight 12v cordless drill for $16 for driving screws
around
the shop. I consider it 'disposable'. Get about a years life out of one.
I also have a $30 corded black and decker but the keyless chuck is
terrible, cant hold a drill bit. It has a bit too much power for driving
screws too,
strips them bad.

"T." wrote in message
Sat, Nov 1, 2003, 9:34pm (EST+5) (Phisherman) says:
When my cordless drill's battery went out, I bought a Milwaulkee corded
drill. Much better than any cordless, less expensive, plenty of power,
and will last years of abuse.

Both my kids use cordless tools. But, they're both in heating and
air, and often work with no power access, so they need cordless. Me, I
own two cordless, the older kid has one, and the other is in my shop,
used a few times by the younger. I got them for some project the kids
needed them for. Apparently, both work well, but I've never used either
one. I have about 3 or 4 corded drills in the shop, and that's all I
use. The oldest, and most used, is a B&D, bought new in about 1975-76.

JOAT
My aim is to get through life peacefully, with as little interferrnce
from human beings as possible.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 30 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/