Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

TD Driver wrote:
Didn't mean to get off track on this, but let me clarify my set up. Two
offices in the house, 75 feet apart. My 'puter has wireless, my wife's
does not so needs to be wired into the combo modem/router. That
modem/router's signal doesn't reach my office -- probably due to the
stainless steel appliances in the kitchen that stands between the two
offices. (Yes, I've thought about moving the kitchen :-)). I've tried
intermediate "signal booster" to no avail as well as trying to send the
signal via housewire. I know I can run cable between her router and my
office, but there isn't an easy path between the two locations. Hence,
the two DSL lines.

Larry

http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/products/PowerLine