Phisherman

Default Price of Batteries

When my cordless drill's battery went out, I bought a Milwaulkee
corded drill. Much better than any cordless, less expensive, plenty
of power, and will last years of abuse.

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 05:30:50 +0000, Gary Dean
wrote:

I'll keep this short. I live in UK. I have a cordless Bosch 24v combie
drill. Gets heavy daily use. 3 years old, batteries no longer hold
charge. Searched internet for UK suppliers of replacement batteries. I
need 2. Best price - £120 each - check my maths, that makes £240 for two
new batteries. Searched internet again for new drill. Came up with the
same Bosch drill - latest version - with three, yes three, batteries
thrown in for only £264. So I bought a new drill.

Whats going on? - does this occur in USA?