Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Transferring text/pics to a bowl or pen

Goodness, I had no idea my perhaps inadequately phrased question would
cause
such a ruckus. I have noticed that Julian Pharis responded in a
separate post
pretty much what I had remembered.
Thanks to all who responded.

On Jun 3, 11:34*am, Kevin wrote:
I THINK I saw something on this site quite sometime back about using a
laserjet printer
to transfer images/text from paper to a turning. *The process was to
type or print what you
want on paper and then using an iron transfer the contents of the page
to the turning.
Now one would have to diddle with MS Word, Word Perfect or whatever
software is used to
have the text printed out in reverse so the transfer would be legible
on the turning. *I wonder
about the transferring process and if it would work; using a warm
iron.
Thanks