Posted to rec.woodworking
Hammer Hands Hammer Hands is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

Steve Turner wrote in news:RrhXl.20916$8_
:

Len wrote:
Looks like this is it for me, unless I can find another news server.

Len

wrote in message

Please note that on or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer be
offering access to the Usenet Netnews service. If you wish to

continue
reading Usenet newsgroups, access is available through third-party

vendors.

Yeah, I sent them a reply asking how much they were going to refund me
on my monthly bill. I expect a prompt and satisfactory reply.

Yeah Steve I did the same thing. I reminded them since they have been
providing the service for free along with my internet service, I should
expect a lower bill after July. Like you I expect a quick response to my
issue (yeah right!!!)