Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

In article .
com, Martin Bonner scribeth thus
On Jun 8, 11:18*am, "Bob Mannix" wrote:
I believe those

I know you are wrong (in at least one case).

who have thought about others in
life will do so in death and those who have been very self centred and
selfish in life will also be in death.

The mother of a friend of mine committed suicide by jumping in front
of a train (in her seventies). She was one of the least self-centred
people I knew, and in normal circumstances she wouldn't have /dreamed/
of inconveniencing the large number of people that were affected by
the line closure.

Nature of the condition..

She was severely depressed by the death of her
husband the previous year.

And if you know anyone in that state then for Christ sakes don't just
tell them to "cheer up" or "pull yourself together" don't you just think
thats when they desperately -want- to do .. but simply cannot do?.

Depression is a very difficult subject for most anyone to comprehend let
alone deal with, just make sure that they are seeing a doctor or are or
are being treated for it..

And just hope you don't suffer from what is the most awful of mental
afflictions;(...

And strictly one illness where its highly advised not to do DIY
treatments;!..

Other than that ;-)..

--
Tony Sayer