Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ouch- eletrocution

Adam Aglionby wrote:
SNIP

Used to know the guys at Leadburn Garage, they had contract for towing
wrecks from the Peebles road, by nature a very high speed road.
He told me he learned pretty quickly to let the ambulances from
Edinburgh arrive on scene first.

Ayrshire used to leave wrecks where they landed in the field beside
accident blackspots, pretty effective reminder and somewhere to tie
the flowers nowadays.

Every year before Xmas our local plod place a totally wrecked car on every
local rondabout with a big sign warning about drinking & driving. Dunno if
it works or not.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk