Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 00:09:27 +0100 someone who may be John Rumm
wrote this:-

Indeed. I wonder how many people still have a copy of the insert name
of old internet text file of making stuff that goes bang at home here
sat on their machine having downloaded it many years ago, read a few
bits out of interest, and then forgot all about it...

The abuse of staff and students by Nottingham University is an
example of the persecution of people for the "crime" of having
something on their computers which can be downloaded from the US
State Department website.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2009/feb/23/hicham-yezza

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh