Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery Shelf Life (now price gouging laws)

NotX wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:46:17 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:26:48 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Jesus never existed. It's a fantasy figure in a really old storybook
called the bible. Only fools believe jesus was real. Most kids quit
believing in fantasy creatures such as santa claus, the tooth fairy
and jesus christ by the age of ten. It's time for you to GROW UP !!!!

Yes. I find religion makes more sense when considered as an infectious
disease usually transmitted from parent to child (not congenital, but
through emotional / intellectual abuse). In the case of that site,
it's sick people trying to spread their disease (not "learning" at
all). No, I don't hate the OP, any more that I hate someone with
smallpox. I'm still protecting myself from infection.

BTW, the storybook has multiple (mostly unknown) authors. Also, really
bad writing.

Even I've heard of King James.

TDD