Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Battery Shelf Life

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:40:58 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Jim Yanik wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

It's wise to try and adjust to the sun's schedule. Go to bed
when it gets dark. That cuts back on your need for
artificial light.

Other, less cheeful thought. I live in NY, but I personally
know of at least two people who have had generators stolen.

F-ing thieves should be shot on sight.(I've been a victim)

Texas Penal Code 9.42 DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land
or tangible, moveable property:

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is
immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's immediate commission of arson, burglary,
robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal
mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing
burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from
escaping with the property...

Texas GOT it right!

Witness the Joe Horn shooting controversy.

Now on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Hor...ng_controversy