Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

Len wrote:
Looks like this is it for me, unless I can find another news server.

Len

wrote in message

Please note that on or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer be
offering access to the Usenet Netnews service. If you wish to

continue
reading Usenet newsgroups, access is available through third-party

vendors.

These guys have provided me flawless service for the past several
years. At 10 Euro per *year* for the service, they're a great
value as well (unless you really need binary groups):

http://individual.net/

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/