Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

Default Where buy high quality low voltage landscape lights ?

yes. this is the way we are going. we even have some solar LED lights that are
really surprising in that they have been outside all winter for 2 years now and
havent replaced the battery. The light is not BRIGHT like you can read from it, but
we just want subtle lighting. Ingrid

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 05:42:49 -0400, "Alan" you're got to be joking wrote:
Have you considered LED (light emitting diode) lights? Google "white LED
Lights". Incandescent lights only only produce 5-10% light the remainder being
heat and it is the latter that causes fixture failure. With leds there need not
be
any such fixtures. If you can live with red lights, red LEDs are even cheaper.

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan
on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago