Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default video security needed

"iwdplz" wrote:

I highly recommend the Panasonic BL-C111A (ethernet cable) or BL-C131A
(wireless) network security cameras. You can record motion capture and view
remotely across the Internet. The biggest reason I recommend these is
because they are highly reliable. I've installed around a dozen of them and
none has ever failed. A premium model that costs a bit more is the
Panasonic BB-HCM511A which is their business line version with better
low-light sensitivity and dynamic color range.

Not the OP- but do you know where I could see a comparison between the
$30 dollar and the $300 cameras?

I might try a cheapy for a wildlife cam if it is good enough--- I'd
have to do some real 'rationalization before I spent $300, though.

Jim