Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ouch- eletrocution

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 00:33:00 +0100, geoff wrote:

If the footage could be used, he may not have died in vain.

And how do you think that those who are so poor that they have to travel
on train roofs are ever going to see such footage?

I was really thinking of use in this country. Mind you we could do with
eliminating the daft twonks that play on the railways from our gene
pool...

Dalits don't all have laptops and internet connections

True but there are education programmes that tour around giving
information of a given subject. Not that such a programme on the dangers
of power lines (rail and distribution) would have much effect. If the only
way you can afford to travel is on the roof that is where you will travel.
Or the only way to get bit of power is to connect to the lines then that
is what you do.

--
Cheers
Dave.