Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] pjlusenet@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:44:35 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

http://tinypic.com/r/amvbbt/5

£50 says he will not be doing that again.

Smokin'!

**** slow and buggy site - liveleak's better
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fc0_1243424473

tinypic didn't work for me so I followed your liveleak one.
Ye gods!!
To my surprise it did look like the others were trying to get him to
come down rather than join him. Obviously they're not thick.

Unlike
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489
where they were trying to tap the overhead distribution cables.
Picture quality is poor but I found it more shocking (excuse pun!)