Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

Theres been a lot of debate over on UK Railway as to whether or not a
video such as depicted there should be used as a public info film to
warn of what can happen if you should touch those harmless looking
wires..

It's certainly an idea but not for "general release" maybe part of a
targeted campagne within schools in areas where playing on the electrified
railyway is a problem. I think the teachers would have to be told about
and consulted before hand and some form open discussion held afterwards to
talk about it.

Anyways lets hope he's at peace now .. poor sod;(..

If the footage could be used, he may not have died in vain.

My daughters have already seen it on facebook links and both seem not
bothered. Ones a rail user and commented if you will mess with power
lines then thats what you'd expect to happen..

Course she knows that "incident" normally means some poor sod under a
train somewhere in the Railtrack book of jargon;(...
--
Tony Sayer