Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Dryer outlet problem

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 08:53:40 -0400, "
wrote:

MiamiCuse wrote:
I have a question on the 220V dryer outlet I have.

The outlet is a three prong outlet. The middle top one is straight slot,
the other two at the bottom are angled. My older dryer plug matches that.

My new dryer also has a 3 prone plug, but the top prone is a little "L
shaped" prong. Is this unusual does it mean I need a new outlet or some
adaptor?

Thanks in advance,

MC

Miami, when you get all the work done on your house, I hope you have an
open house for all on ahr newsgroup. I'll bring potato salad )

Given the airfare, I think he should provide all the food. We've
already spend more time on his house than I have on mine.