Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default New Tool

"HeyBub" wrote ...
Chrisgiraffe wrote:
Hello fellow woodworkers,
I've invented, patented and will be offering a new tool to the public
soon. I just thought I'd give this forum the heads up. It's a one foot
repeating ruler printed on clear tape that doesn't pull up the surface
when removed. The printing on the tape is red and the name of the
product is Red Tape.

Does it, um, stick to, er, flesh?

My wife made a similar remark when I showed this to her. She said it could
be packaged into a "truth kit" for women to document actual size as opposed
to men's exaggerated sense of length and girth. She assured me there would
be a market for such an item.

I told her that very few men would submit to such a ?truth kit?. And not
just fear of the actual measurement either. Most men have a healthy fear of
adhesives in that particular area of their anatomy.