Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Dryer outlet problem

MiamiCuse wrote:
wrote in message
m...
MiamiCuse wrote:
I have a question on the 220V dryer outlet I have.

The outlet is a three prong outlet. The middle top one is straight slot,
the other two at the bottom are angled. My older dryer plug matches
that.

My new dryer also has a 3 prone plug, but the top prone is a little "L
shaped" prong. Is this unusual does it mean I need a new outlet or some
adaptor?

Thanks in advance,

MC

Miami, when you get all the work done on your house, I hope you have an
open house for all on ahr newsgroup. I'll bring potato salad )

I am serving magaritas and tequilas and everyone must wear hawaiian shirts.

Wrong ocean, and the locals will laugh at you. If you are in Carib, you
need island shirts. Different colors, sometimes just plain white.

--
aem sends...