Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ouch- eletrocution

geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
Huge wrote:
On 2009-06-06, The Medway Handyman
wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/amvbbt/5

£50 says he will not be doing that again.

Three thoughts;

We are better off without his genes in the pool.

Why do they allow people on the roof of a train?

Allow? You've not been to India, have you? That was a quiet, clean,
well organised station by Indian standards.

Doesn't matter if I've been there or not. Allowing people to travel
on the roof of a train is a ****ing stupid idea anywhere in the
world.

You are coming from completely the wrong angle

Its not a question of not allowing them, its a matter of how do you
stop them

As I said in an earlier post, we manage to stop 300 million Americans & 700
million Europeans riding on top of trains.

Perhaps a bloke called Nigel with addenoids wearing a hi viz vest & carrying
a clipboard?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk