Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default OT - Chicago politics

Ed Huntress wrote:

But we're too wise to elect products of ChiTown politics to national
office.

David

I'm more inclined to believe we recognized that a politician who was
fire-formed in that furnace is tough enough to deal with almost anything,
despite a relative lack of experience.

Seen the lack of experience, still waiting on signs of toughness.

And anyone who can survive it without being sucked into its vortex must
be one hell of a sharp guy.

--
Ed Huntress

He's not stupid like most of the political Illionnoyances, and
certainly sharp enough to not be caught at the typical petty theft all
too common down there. I wish I could take him as seriously as he does
himself. Probably won't be as damaging as Nixon or Clinton.

David