Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin[_2_] Paul Franklin[_2_] is offline

Default Video inspection of sewer lines

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 19:10:13 -0400, "BetaB4" wrote:

I have a sewer line that has been clogging up several times over the past 6
weeks or so, and I would like to be able to figure out exactly what's going
on. I know one option is to pay someone to come out and do the video
inspection, but I have heard that can be fairly expensive. Does anyone know
of any less expensive ways that I can do this myself? For example, are
there any tool rental places that rent the equipment to do a video
inspection?

snip

Most of the tool rental places here in NE Ohio rent this gear. It's
not cheap, but probably cheaper than hiring a plumber to do it.

Don't have any personal experience with the gear myself, but the
rental folks are usually pretty helpful.

HTH,

Paul F.