Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default OT Neighbor (rant) now Katrena response

On Jun 4, 4:16*pm, Ryan P wrote:
On 6/4/2009 2:12 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 4, 2:50 pm, Ryan *wrote:
*On 6/4/2009 1:41 PM, RicodJour wrote:

* *What's the going rate for "plausible deniability" nowadays?
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

* * Depends where you look. *Politicians that vote on bills they've never
*read receive pretty hefty gifts from lobbyists.

I was referring to Blackwater.

* I know. *I was assuming you were implying that Blackwater = Bad. *I
chose not to engage in that line of conversation, because IF that is
your opinion, there's no point in discussing it. *Nobody ever changed
anyone's mind on Usenet. *

I am not thrilled with Blackwater, but that is not what I was saying.
You know what they say about assume.
Blackwater is the military equivalent of having all part time
employees so you don't have to comply with regulations that would
hamper your operation.
You know, weasels.
I have had my changed on and by Usenet.
You haven't?