Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ? Name this molding profile ?

Woodmaster tools sells this profile for their molders (sorry, not a
router shape.) They call it a shelf edge or screen mould.
http://www.woodmastertools.com/PDFs/Shelf_Screen.pdf

1. You might search on those terms to see if you can fnd a router bit
in that profile (not likely I think).

2. You could make it from multiple passes using a half round and a
thumbnail (table edge) profile. I'd probably run the thumbnail cuts
along the bottom edges first, then come back with the half round or
two quarter round passes.

3. You could buy the knife profile and let me run it for you in my
Woodmaster (in Livermore California) or get someone else to do the
same.

On Jun 4, 2:14*pm, wrote:
I could use some help IDing this molding and/or the router bit I'd
need to create it.
3/4" x 3/8" decorative, similar to Astragal, but not.
Help keep my wife off my back.
TIA * -Bart

http://i42.tinypic.com/2luf05l.jpg