George

Default Bandsaw Box...

Or, check with local schools and colleges. I know I'd spend a little time
after classes if you brought (and left behind) your own blade.

The other thing that comes in _real_ handy with bandsaw boxes is an
oscillating spindle sander.

"Grandpa" jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote in message
FWFW I'd check out a woodworking store if you have one near you and ask
them about cutting one for you. Often times they do demos and give
what they cut away.

jim wrote:

I don't have a bandsaw, but would like to try my hand at making bandsaw
boxes. I realize cutting the box is only a small part of finishing it,

so
before I buy a bandsaw, I would like to try finishing one.
I'm looking for someone with a bandsaw to cut me a bandsaw box.
Does anyone know of a person or company that would cut me a box?
If so how much do you think it's worth?