Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mail@atics.co.uk is offline

Default Unidentified timber vendor - DIY store - recognise the label?HELP!

On 4 June, 22:46, "gazz"
wrote:
wrote in message

On 4 June, 17:20, wrote:
I need urgently to know the likely store that sells it.

One feels compelled to ask why you need to know (and urgently)?

well, if it is from b&Q, it's prolly full of knotts and more bent than
graham norton, so he needs to know which area managers arse to shove them up
sideways.

--
Die cut vinyl stickers made to your design (within reason)
Cheap as it's a hobby not a business.

Delete the bits between the ~'s to email me

Thanks to Toby JKN the Medway Handiman and gazz

Yes it is B & Q

For the curiosity of Rory
I have been asked for my expert opinion on ageing some timbers in a
Court case in which I am instructed and was considering
dendrochronology until I went on site and found this label. As my
brief was to age it within decades, this label puts the timber pretty
squarely in the last decade or so but I will check with the store!
Thanks to you all

Chris