Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Neighbor (rant) (limits... on what?)

I don't know where you are getting your history lessons. But
when I was a kid, we learned that the founding fathers put
limits on government. At this point, it sounds like you've
been corrupted by the liberals who want a nanny state, and
government control over every facet of your life.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"dgk" wrote in message

Our founding fathers were so afraid of the power of
corporations that
they put very strong limits on them. Remember, they were on
the
receiving end of the power of the first corporations.
Essentially,
corporations could only exist for a single purpose, for a
specific
period of time, and had to act in the public interest. Then
they were
dissolved. Check out
http://www.reclaimdemocracy.org/corp...ations_us.html
for details.