Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Neighbor (rant) now Katrena response

As I remember, Hurricane Katrena. The churches,
corporations, Red Cross, etc. Tried to go to the aid of the
people in New Orleans. FEMA blocked and prevented them at
every turn. I remember listening to the radio in Rochester
NY. The fire department of Rochester had some rescue
equipment. They were about to leave, and someone from FEMA
called, and told them not to come.

I guess you didn't agree with what I wrote earlier. If
consumers don't like a corporation, they don't have to buy
there. I disagree that the only protection is government.
The protection is consumers deciding where to spend their
money.

I am in much greater need of protection FROM GOVERNMENT than
I am protection from corporations.

Please give me a couple examples of corporate armies.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"dgk" wrote in message

The only bulwark to corporate power is the government. In
case you
haven't noticed, corporations now have their own armies and
are pretty
much taking over ours. Just look at what happened during
Katrina.