Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Neighbor (rant)

cshenk wrote:

She emailed back a small list today. It's easy stuff and she said
she'd get all the parts (needed help on a few of them on what to get)
and bring a whole pork loin to the next picnic for goodies. Grin, I
like her ethics!
Sometimes, you win-win...

Right. I read a story about a single gal living in an apartment in New York.
She made friends with a single guy in the same building that had a tool kit.
Whenever she encountered a "honey-do," she'd invite him over for dinner. The
thought processes each went through could be summarized as:

She: "He's a miracle worker. He can put up a towel rack so it doesn't fall
down and all I have to do is throw another potato in the pot."

He: "For a couple of thirty-five cent bolts, I get a scrumptious
rack-of-lamb dinner prepared by a miracle worker!"

Then they had sex.

Worked out well for everybody concerned.