Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default Anyone used Vistec Ltd - self-clean window coating?

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 00:39:15 +0800 Jon wrote :
My wife and I, had our windows treated a couple of years ago by Vistec.
To date we are over the moon with it and would certainly recommend
them. Quality isn't cheap and it was money very well spent, we received
a 10yr written guarantee to back up the easy-clean claims.

Would this be Vistec Ltd. To quote the Companies House website

VISTEC LTD
2ND FLOOR
145-157 ST.JOHN STREET
LONDON
EC1V 4PY
Company No. 05901213

Date of Incorporation: 09/08/2006

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7487 - Other business activities
Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 09/06/2008 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 09/08/2007
Next Return Due: 06/09/2008 OVERDUE

--
Tony Bryer, 'Software to build on' from Greentram
www.superbeam.co.uk www.superbeam.com www.greentram.com