Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

nightjar cpb@ wrote:
nightjar cpb@ wrote:

I really would like to know exactly what you think you achieve by
selective trimming of my posts, removing all context, then tacking on an
inaccurate claim of your own.

He is the Duchess's baby. He only does it to annoy, because he knows it
teases. It reassures him that as pathetic as he is, he can still make a
difference to someone.

I find it silly, rather than annoying. However, this post has now moved too
far down the group for me to be bothered to keep trying to find it again, so
he can have it to himself.

It is a pity really. I would have ben interested if there had been anything
like the scheme he described under consideration.

Oh. what was that? he's killfiled here so I don't get tempted to get
sucked into a pointless dialogue.

I've met people like that..they soak up half misunderstood ideas from
all over and regurgitate it all mixed up. There's usually a source
somewhere, but its been bent to suit the prejudices of the babbler, so
far that for all practical purposes its useless.

Colin Bignell