Nick Nelson

Default Binary numbering and how to teach a moron

BigWallop wrote:

Thanks for this reply Nick. Maybe I've just pushed it to far this passed
couple of weeks and he needs a rest from it. I'll see what I can do about
the drawings for him, and maybe make a point of personally being with him on
more of sites to see if I can spot where the failing is coming from.

Glad it helped, one thing I learnt from being a primary school teacher
was that for some people in some circumstances, being calm and patient
(even though you really felt like beating the hell out of something)
often produced better results than anything else.

Thank you sir. You've made me sit back and relax a bit more on this. I
knew it was me that was at fault somewhere here. I'm being to pushy. :-))

Don't regard it as anyones fault, just a problem to work out together.

Nick