Posted to rec.woodworking
Sac Dave Sac Dave is offline

Default Sears Lathe Question

wrote in message
Hi,

I'm an amature hobbyist. I just picked up a Sears Long Bed Wood
Lathe, Model Number 28955 and six chisels off of Kijiji. I have been
searching the net for information and manuals on the lathe but with no
success. Does anyone have any information they can share with me?

Thanks,
Sheldon

Is this the one you have or close to it. I have the same one I bought about
25 years , I would say it's a good for a hobbyist Mine has been apart for
about 5 years. I believe there still made under deferent names . What kind
of question do have, I also have the owners manual.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/1191457331.html