Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default About to become a *true* DIYer ...

ARWadsworth wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
PeterC wrote:

Red-hot metal can be nasty! My last GF had a patient in A&E who'd been
doing some heavy-duty drilling and a piece of swarf had gone through
his overalls and trousers and embedded itself in his foreskin!
My GF, being a [sort of] surgeon, had a go at removing the metal (had
the patient known that she was Jewish...!) but said that she sent him
to a 'proper' surgeon as everything was too wobbly - she was also
concentrating too hard on not laughing.

My daughter & her girl crewmate were parked up in Woolwich a while ago &
two plastic policemen tapped on the window of the ambulance. They had
come across a drunk who had managed to trap his willy in his zip. Not
just the foreskin, all of it.

They too were trying so hard not to laugh, they had trouble in sorting it
out. They got him to bite down on a rolled up newspaper then yanked the
zip rapidly downwards. Makes your eyes water just thinking about it. He
was so ****ed he didn't feel much at all. Bet it was sore in the
morning:-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Ouch.

Some years ago the fire service was called out to Barnsley Hospital's A&E
department to remove a wheel bearing from a penis.

That would have been a delicate job. The penis would have swelled up and
any atempt to handle it would have made it swell again. Plenty of KY and
a strong YANK, just to not cause confusion.

Dave