Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

nightjar cpb@ wrote:
"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

Actually, I have found some work being done by one university (not
Cambridge) on the environmental impact of a number of estuary barrier
schemes in the Irish Sea. Between them they would significantly
increase the global capacity of tidal generation, but on nothing like
the scale he claims.
That indicates you do not know what a tidal lagoon is.
No.
Again..."That indicates you do not know what a tidal lagoon is".
As I have said before repeating something

Again..."That indicates you do not know what a tidal lagoon is".

I really would like to know exactly what you think you achieve by selective
trimming of my posts, removing all context, then tacking on an inaccurate
claim of your own.

He is the Duchess's baby. He only does it to annoy, because he knows it
teases. It reassures him that as pathetic as he is, he can still make a
difference to someone.

My Advice: Kill file.

Life's too short for this bib dribble.